- Name: SS But Elbow
- Brand: Ps Steel
- Fabric: Stainless steel (But Elbow) (usually type 304 or 316)
- Connection Type: Butt-weld
- Degrees: 45°, 90°, 180°
- Radius: Short radius (SR) or long radius (LR)
- Wall Thickness: Sch 10, Sch 40, Sch 80, Sch 160
- Nominal Pipe Size (NPS): 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 26″, 28″, 30″, 32″, 34″, 36″
Dimensions: Vary depending on the specific product and application, but can include outer diameter (OD), inner diameter (ID), and length of straight sections on either end of the elbow.
Stainless steel while the elbow is a type of pipe fitting that is used to connect two pipes of different diameters at an angle. The elbow has a curved shape that allows for a change in direction of the flow of fluids or gases. The stainless steel material provides corrosion resistance and durability, making it ideal for use in harsh environments.
We have got all types of metal products which are helpful for any industry to make it. Some of them are metal items, which you can deal with by contacting us from Ajmeri Gate or online, no charge will be taken for this.
We have all types of pipe products, making it easier for you to do pipe work. Cook main famous products we have are Stainless Steel Pipe, Ss Slot Pipes, Inconel Monel Raw Material, MS Pipe, Jindal Pipe, Ps Pipe, Steel Pipes, Pipe Fittings, Stainless Steel Sheets, Ss Seamless Pipe, and Ss Pipe to name a few fittings
If you are interested in seeing this product of ours, then you can easily contact us through any medium you can call Ps Steel or WhatsApp or order on our official site http://pssteel.co.in/ You can do it, and no charge will be taken.
Stainless steel but elbows are commonly used in various industries where fluid or gas flow needs to be redirected or controlled. They are used in piping systems for chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and water treatment applications. They can also be used in HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems, plumbing, and construction projects.
Stainless steel but elbows come in various sizes and dimensions, depending on the diameter of the pipes they are intended to connect. The size of the elbow is typically expressed as the angle of the bend, measured in degrees. Common elbow sizes include 45°, 90°, and 180°.
Stainless steel but elbows are used in various industries, including:
- Chemical and Petrochemical: For transporting corrosive chemicals and liquids
- Oil and Gas: For transporting oil, gas, and other petroleum products
- Pharmaceutical: For transporting fluids in pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- Food and Beverage: For transporting food and beverages, including dairy products and soft drinks
- Water Treatment: For transporting water and wastewater in water treatment plants
- HVAC and Plumbing: For directing the flow of air and water in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, as well as in plumbing systems.
- Construction: For use in construction projects such as building HVAC systems, industrial piping systems, and plumbing systems.