Stainless Steel Sheet is a flat-rolled Item that is commonly used for various applications due to its durability, strength, and resistance to corrosion. It is made of an alloy of iron, carbon, and other metals like chromium, nickel, and molybdenum. The sheet comes in various grades, sizes, and thicknesses, and can be customized to meet specific requirements.
Types of SS Sheet
There are several types of stainless steel sheets available, including:
- Austenitic Stainless Steel Sheet
- Ferritic Stainless Steel Sheet
- Martensitic Stainless Steel Sheet
- Duplex Stainless Steel Sheet
- Precipitation-Hardening Stainless Steel Sheet
Stainless Steel Sheet – Usefulness:
SS Sheet manufacturers offer a range of services, including:
- Customization of sheet size and thickness.
- Cutting, drilling, and welding of sheets to meet specific requirements.
- Polishing and finishing of sheets to enhance the appearance and improve the surface finish.
- Delivery of sheets to the customer’s location.
- Technical support and guidance to ensure that the customer gets the right product for their application.
|Stainless Steel :|
Plates as per ASTM A240, Gr. TP 304, 304L, 304LN, 309, 3095, 309H, 310H,
316, 316L, 316H, 316LN, 316Ti, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 409, 410, 420, 430 etc.
|Nickel Alloy :|
ASTM/ASME SB 162 UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200), ASTM/ ASME SB 162 UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201),
ASTM/ASME SB 127 UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), ASTM/ASME SB 463 UNS 8020 (ALLOY 20/20 CB 3),
ASTM /ASME SB 424 UNS 8825 (INCONEL 825), ASTM/ASME SB 168 UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600),
ASTM/ASME SB 409 UNS 8810/8811 (INCONEL 800/800HT),
ASTM/ASME SB 443 UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), ASTM/ ASME SB 575 UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C276)
|Carbon Steel / Boiler-Quality Plates:||As per IS 2062/ASTM A36, Gr A, B & C, IS 2002 Gr. 1 & 2 ASTM A516 Gr. 60 & 70|
|Alloy Steel Plates:||As per ASTM A387 Gr. 2, 9, 11, 12 & 22 in class 1 & 2 ASTM A204 Gr A & B, DIN 17175 Gr. 15M03 & 16M03 WITH IBR Test Certificate.|
|Aluminium Alloys:||2014, 2024, 5052, 5083, 5086, 6061, 6063, 6082, 6351, 7075|
|Range:||0.5 mm To 200 mm thick in 1000 mm to 3000 mm width & 2500 mm to 12500 mm Length available with NACE MR 01-75|
Reviewer Ps Steel
Rating SHEET / PLATES / COILS