- Product Name: Stainless Steel Tee
- Material: Stainless Steel (304, 316, 316L, etc.)
- Size: 1/2 inch to 24 inches
- Connection Type: Butt-welded, Threaded, Socket-welded
- Pressure Class: 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#
- Applications: Chemical processing plants, Oil and Gas industry, Water treatment plants, Food and Beverage industry, Petrochemical plants, Pharmaceutical industry, etc.
- High strength and durability
- Easy to install and maintain
- Wide range of sizes and pressure classes available
- Suitable for high-temperature and high-pressure applications
- Provides excellent fluid flow control and redirection
- ASTM A403 – Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
- ANSI B16.9 – Factory-Made Wrought Steel Buttwelding Fittings
- MSS-SP-43 – Wrought Stainless Steel Butt-Welding Fittings
Quality Assurance: All our stainless steel tee products undergo strict quality control and testing to ensure that they meet industry standards and customer specifications. Our products are certified to international standards and come with material test certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 or 3.2.
Stainless steel tee is a type of pipe fitting commonly used in piping systems. It has a T-shaped structure with one inlet and two outlets that allow for the direction of fluid flow. It is made of high-quality stainless steel, providing excellent corrosion, oxidation, and heat resistance.
How To use SS Tee of Ps Steel?
Stainless steel tee is used in various applications where fluid flow needs to be controlled or redirected. It is commonly used in water treatment plants, chemical processing plants, petrochemical plants, food and beverage processing industries, and many other applications where fluid handling is required.
Stainless steel tee comes in different sizes and dimensions to meet the requirements of various applications. It is available in sizes ranging from ½ inch to 24 inches in diameter. The size and dimensions of the tee depending on the application and the flow rate of the fluid.
Stainless steel tee is widely used in various industries, including oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, water treatment, and many others. It is popular in these industries because of its durability, strength, and corrosion-resistant properties. The tee is also easy to install and requires minimal maintenance, making it a cost-effective solution for fluid-handling applications.
Deal With Us:
We have got all types of metal products which are helpful for any industry to make it. Some of them are metal items, which you can deal with by contacting us from Ajmeri Gate or online, no charge will be taken for this.
We have all types of pipe products, making it easier for you to do pipe work. Cook main famous products we have are Stainless Steel Pipe, Ss Slot Pipes, Inconel Monel Raw Material, MS Pipe, Jindal Pipe, Ps Pipe, Steel Pipes, Pipe Fittings, Stainless Steel Sheets, Ss Seamless Pipe, and Ss Pipe to name a few fittings
If you are interested in seeing this product of ours, then you can easily contact us through any medium you can call Ps Steel or WhatsApp or order on our official site http://pssteel.co.in/ You can do it, and no charge will be taken.
Reviewer Ps Steel
Rating Stainless Steel Tee