- Name: Reducing Elbow
- Brand: Ps Steel
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Price Details: Call us at 981-968-8259
- Plumbing and HVAC systems
- Food and beverage processing
- Chemical processing
- Oil and gas industries
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Dairy Milk Plant
- Marine and offshore industries.
- Petroliuam Plant
- Size: Common sizes range from 1/2 inch to 12 inches, although larger sizes are also available.
- Pressure rating: The pressure rating of a reducing elbow depends on its size and the material it is made from. Stainless steel reducing elbows can typically handle high-pressure applications.
- End connections: Reducing elbows come in a variety of end connections, such as butt weld, socket weld, threaded, and flanged.
A Ps Steel SS reducing elbow/ But Elbow is a type of pipe fitting used in piping systems to change the direction of fluid flow and to reduce the size of the pipe. It is designed to connect two pipes of different sizes and angles, allowing the flow of fluids or gases to move in a different direction while also reducing the diameter of the pipe.
- 90-Degree Reducing Elbow: A 90-degree reducing elbow changes the direction of flow by 90 degrees and reduces the diameter of the pipe.
- 45-Degree Reducing Elbow: A 45-degree reducing elbow changes the direction of flow by 45 degrees and reduces the diameter of the pipe.
We have got all types of metal products which are helpful for any industry to make it. Some of them are metal items, which you can deal with by contacting us from Ajmeri Gate or online, no charge will be taken for this.
We have all types of pipe products, making it easier for you to do pipe work. Cook main famous products we have are Stainless Steel Pipe, Ss Slot Pipes, Inconel Monel Raw Material, MS Pipe, Jindal Pipe, Ps Pipe, Steel Pipes, Pipe Fittings, Stainless Steel Sheets, Ss Seamless Pipe, and Ss Pipe to name a few fittings
If you are interested in seeing this product of ours, then you can easily contact us through any medium you can call Ps Steel or WhatsApp or order on our official site http://pssteel.co.in/ You can do it, and no charge will be taken.
Reducing elbows are used in piping systems for a variety of applications, including:
- Plumbing systems: Reducing elbows are used in plumbing systems to connect pipes of different sizes and change the direction of fluid flow.
- Chemical processing: Reducing elbows are used in chemical processing to change the direction of fluid flow and to reduce the diameter of pipes in corrosive environments.
- Oil and gas: Reducing elbows are used in oil and gas pipelines to connect pipes of different sizes and to change the direction of fluid flow.
- HVAC systems: Reducing elbows are used in HVAC systems to connect pipes of different sizes and to change the direction of fluid flow.