Product Name: SS Flanged Valved
Material: Stainless Steel
Brand Name: PS Steel
Price: Call us at 981-968-8259
A stainless steel flanged valve is a type of valve that is made from stainless steel and has flanges on either end for easy installation and connection to other pipes or equipment. Flanges are flat, circular plates with bolt holes around the perimeter that allow the valve to be bolted to a matching flange on another pipe or equipment.
We have got all types of metal products which are helpful for any industry to make it. Some of them are metal items, which you can deal with by contacting us from Ajmeri Gate or online, no charge will be taken for this.
We have all types of pipe products, making it easier for you to do pipe work. Cook main famous products we have are Stainless Steel Pipe, Ss Slot Pipes, Inconel Monel Raw Material, MS Pipe, Jindal Pipe, Ps Pipe, Steel Pipes, Pipe Fittings, Stainless Steel Sheets, Ss Seamless Pipe, and Ss Pipe to name a few fittings
If you are interested in seeing this product of ours, then you can easily contact us through any medium you can call Ps Steel or WhatsApp or order on our official site http://pssteel.co.in/ You can do it, and no charge will be taken.
Ps Steel Stainless steel is a popular material for valves because it is durable, resistant to corrosion, and can withstand high temperatures and pressures. Flanges make it easy to connect and disconnect the valve from other equipment without needing to weld or use other permanent connections.
Flanged valves are commonly used in industrial applications such as oil and gas, chemical processing, and water treatment plants. They are available in various sizes, pressure ratings, and types such as gate valves, globe valves, and ball valves, among others.
- The flange size of the valve is typically determined by the piping it will be connected to, and it will be designed to match the pipe’s flange size.
- Stainless steel flanged valves can come in a range of sizes, from small valves with 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) diameter to large valves with diameters of 24 inches (609.6 mm) or more.
- The overall length of the valve can vary depending on the design, but a typical range for a flanged valve is between 6 inches (152.4 mm) and 20 inches (508 mm).
- The face-to-face dimension of the valve (i.e., the distance between the flanges) can vary depending on the valve’s design and application, but a typical range is between 3 inches (76.2 mm) and 12 inches (304.8 mm).
- The thickness of the valve’s flanges will depend on the pressure rating of the valve, with higher-pressure valves requiring thicker flanges.
Reviewer Ps Steel
Rating: Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve